There are a number of applications available that can be useful for those co-parenting with their ex. Although Lunn Law LLC is not recommending any application in particular, we have highlighted a few application here for your convenience and consideration:
- FamCal: This application provides shared calendar for important dates, events, notes and tasks. The basic plan is free. It is available on iOS and android.
- Our Family Wizard: This is an online platform that one of the most widely known. It costs somewhat more than the other options, but it comes highly recommended by a lot of professionals. The yearly cost starts at $99.00 with a 30-day money back guarantee. Our Family Wizard also have a system set up if you need certified copies of any or your records stored on their platform for court.
- 2Houses : This application works best for those that may have children with more than one ex because you can manage both of their co-parenting relationship with one account (while still have them maintained separately). This application allows for the exchange of information including medicals notes and school details. It has a 14-day free trial before paid membership. It is available on iOS and android.
- Cozi: This application is for family in general and not just for those separated and/or divorced. It has shared calendars, journals, shopping lists, to do lists, meal plans etc. The basic plan is free, but you can upgrade for an ad-free version for $29.00 a year.
- WeParent: This application manages events, appointments, documents, expenses, custody schedules, shared calendars, messaging, and document storage. WeParent comes with a 14-day free trial and after that it costs $7.99 per month or $69.99 per year. It is also possible to buy a lifetime subscription for $99.99, which is great deal if you love the application.
- Talking Parents: This application has a free website version (that contains ads) and paid version that is available on iOS and android. The free version includes messaging, shared calendar, and journal. The paid version has more extensive features like document storage and the ability to download conversations and documents included in the subscription. There is the ability for free members to pay a one-time $9.99 fee for 24-hour access to download messages, calendar, or expense records. The paid versions cost between $5.99 to $19.99 per month.
- App Close: This application is completely free. It has most of the same features as some paid subscriptions such as shared calendaring and messaging. It also has an integrated payment platform where reimbursement expenses and costs can be paid between spouses.
You can find out more about these applications at the links below:
Categories: Child Custody